Today we’re sharing an easy breakfast recipe that is perfect for busy mornings and full of nutrients. Jess will show you how to make a vegan version, tofu egg cups, while Nikki shares a healthy, yet carnivore-friendly, turkey bacon and kale egg muffin. Both are quick and easy to make and everyone in your household is sure to love them. Check out both recipes by clicking on the link below. Enjoy!
Click the link below to keep reading.
As we delve into the busy fall season, I am always searching for easy breakfasts that require little-to-no prep. These overnight oats could not get any easier! They basically make themselves while you are resting away. Also, I found this great Super Seed Blend at Trader Joe’s that is totally optional but makes for added nutrition and deliciousness with cranberries, coconut chips, chia seed, buckwheat, and hemp seed. You can add whatever you’d like to your oats when they’re done, including cinnamon, honey, nuts, dried and fresh fruit, almond butter- the options are endless. I used steel-cut oats for this recipe, but you can use traditional rolled oats instead, just cut back on the amount of almond milk you add.
OVERNIGHT OATS (VEGAN)
- 1 2/3 cup steel-cut oats
- 4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe’s Super Seed Blend (optional, can also use plain chia seeds)
- 1 large Tupperware/food storage container, with lid
- fresh fruit for topping
- Mix the oats and almond milk together in a large bowl. Transfer to a large food storage container.
- Sprinkle Super Seed Blend on top of the oat and milk mixture. Seal container with lid.
- Refrigerate oats overnight.
- When ready to eat, warm up oats in the microwave and top with fresh fruit or any other desired toppings.